segunda-feira, julho 21, 2008

Again...


Once again I say: Life isn't always fair...
This is the biggest true of my life, maybe the only one.
All the pieces of my life I managed to gatter along the way seem, somehow, to be vanishing in front of me every single day...
I feel sad, really sad, and the only one who used to take this sadness away, it's making it even worse...
A while ago I used to cry when I was like this, now I don't know, I think I kinda developed a shield around me that only makes me stay really, really quiet somewhere, alone, without listenig to a sound, and only watching whatever that is around...
Can life be only this? A highway where everything goes so fast we can hardly taste it but still feeling sorrow for one or other lost? Can we be sad of losing something that wasn't really ours?
So many questions and no one to answer...
I need vacations, that's true, but I also need to run away, to a place where nobody knows, where nobody could ever find me or see me again... I'm tired of the same old days, all look the same, the people always seem the same, nothing ever changes except for me, 'cause each and every day I feel a little bit more distant, it's like I already have one foot in that so called place where another life, a better one, is waiting for me...

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial